Friday, July 4, 2008

Hosting Issues

Hey everyone, if you are having troubles downloading the podcast (in anyway shape or form) I apologize.

The host that I use is being weird for some reason and in the future I may have to rely on paying a site. However we have not reached that point yet. The files are not available for download currently, but hopefully this is just a temporary thing.

Because it is 4th of July and with that comes this long weekend, Melissa is at home and I am trying to not worry about this. So, come Tuesday we will have an update for you. Melissa also has a speech to worry about.

So, I believe that is all for now. Have a good long weekend, and keep enjoying summer!

~Jake

P.S. If you know of a good host that is cheap, or better, free, please email me at xLavax@Gmail.com, thanks!

No comments: