Monday, December 29, 2008

Looking Forward Into 2009

Hello everyone, as 2009 approaches new goals shall be set, and we look back to see if old goals were met. So, I will look back upon old posts to see what I set for '08 if anything...

Ahhh yes, I started out 2008 with the Lava-Productions podcast. Haha, that seems like forever ago. So, I think my goal was to get something started. And look at this, goal accomplished. Now, this isn't the biggest podcast ever but I'm hoping it will gain an audience.

Anyways, looking into 2009, we can hope for the best. I know Melissa and I both wish we could do the podcast more often, and maybe that'll happen, but you never know. It would be really cool if I could get different groups of people recording podcasts together that way we can get more out there. Maybe we should do that... If you and a friend of yours have wanted to do a podcast together but don't know how to publish it, email me! If you record it and send everything to me, I could get it going here. Randomness Squared would truly start being random surprises about who is going to be on the podcast.

This is me brainstorming, can you tell? Haha, anyways as always, thanks for reading and look for more great stuff in 2009! Maybe Melissa will add her own little addition to this post after me...

~Jake

No comments: